1.5

Well, Atlas installed a new Trane heating and ac system in my home eight years ago, in 2007.Six years ago, I needed a new panel.

That was covered under parts, but labor was over 600.00 For some reason I hadn't learned my lesson. This summer 2015 I called them back. The part would be 1558.00 but they could do it for 1300.00. This would be for a new fan and motor, but they started giving me quotes for a new system, right away.

The following day I called back and the price was reduced to 975.00, with more, still better prices for a new system. I balked and made some phone calls. Engel did the job for 644.00 with brand new parts.

When I told Atlas that I had a better price, they responded that they don't use used parts.

Obviously they raised their price to tempt me with a new system.I find this unethical.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of atlas heating and cooling repair. Atlas Heating And Cooling needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned atlas heating and cooling repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Atlas Heating And Cooling.

Had an Experience with Atlas Heating And Cooling?

Comments

Trenton, New Jersey, United States #1234234

If you are referring to atlas heating and cooling on feasterville then I'm sorry....I worked for them...they are two brothers that own the business and they are rich *** bags. They rip people off and take advantage of people.

Thank you for sharing your concern.We certainly appreciate your feedback.

Our company uses original manufacturers' parts. We will not put in "after market" parts. Of course those parts are less expensive.

In the year 2007, your system may have been R22.

EPA doesn't allow manufacturers to produce this freon (R22) nor can the current approved freon (410A) be used in your system.

The only reason why our company gave you a price for a new system would be to make you aware of this problem.Thank you for sharing your feedback and we apologize for your concern.