In 2007, I hired Atlas Heating and Cooling, Inc. to install new Trane central heating and air conditioning units.

Two years later, my heating panel shorted out. I was told that the part was covered, but not the labor, which came in at over 600.00. I sensed then that something was not right with this company, and I stopped using them to service my units. However, their 24 hour sticker was still on the AC, so I called them again, here in July, 2015.

This time I was told that I needed a new fan and motor on my AC unit. The price, 1558. I was immediately quoted on the prices of new units. The parts would take days, but a new system could be done immediately.

When I questioned the price, it came down to 1300. The following day I called the office and was told 975.00, bottom dollar, and again offered lower prices on an new unit.

I called around and found a 645.00 price, installed. Good bye to Atlas, good riddance.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). James2015_2015 is overall dissatisfied with Atlas Heating And Cooling. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Atlas Heating And Cooling.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning category for more informed decision or compare Atlas Heating And Cooling to other companies on our site.

Comments

This complaint is repeated and the same as #1 complaint.

Thank you for sharing your concern.

We certainly appreciate your feedback. Our company uses original manufacturers' parts. We will not put in "after market" parts. Of course those parts are less expensive.

In the year 2007, your system may have been R22. EPA doesn't allow manufacturers to produce this freon (R22) nor can the current approved freon (410A) be used in your system.

The only reason why our company gave you a price for a new system would be to make you aware of this problem. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we apologize for your concern.