If you've read the other notes you'll recognize this. Needed service...

I called the number on my unit (guys I knew). Atlas answered. I said I guess you guys got bought, sure come out. I wasn't in the mood to search around.

First mistake. Guy arrives says "Really nice house" and looks at unit in basement. One look at blower unit, no tools, "This things is way too old, it's rusting out, you need a new blower, and a coil, and you SHOULD do the compressor b/c it saves to do it all at once. $7,200." I balk and let him leave after paying him the $89 diagnostic fee.

Call a friend of a friend. He comes out. Checks everything. Finds the issue (he almost missed it but he didn't).

A clogged nozzle which he cleared with an allen wrench.

Closed the unit and left. No charge.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Atlas Heating And Cooling. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Atlas Heating And Cooling.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning category for more informed decision or compare Atlas Heating And Cooling to other companies on our site.

Comments