My ac was having some condensation on the side of the .I called Atlas and they sent a guy named John.

He said my condenser needs to be replaced and the coil does not match and also needed to be replaced. He also said that the heater, which was working fine, was old and also needed to be replaced. He did not even open the cover of the coil to be sure that it was not clogged up. He was insisting that if he was going to do the job, all 3 needs to be replaced.

This was going to cost me $6000. I said I was going to think about it. I was charged $89 for the useless visit.

I called up another HVAC company for a second opinion.

He said that my AC was working properly and it was just clogged.He fixed everything and it only cost me $110

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of atlas heating and cooling air conditioner repair. Atlas Heating And Cooling needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned atlas heating and cooling air conditioner repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Atlas Heating And Cooling.

Comments