I wanted to write a review from my experience on 1-12-15 and just read the most recent review and am shocked. I also had the exact same experience..EXACTLY.

Gentleman came out, stated I needed a new motor and a new pump. My heater is also only 6 years old. The one I had prior to this one was over 20 yrs. old before it went.

Anyway, I was told would be a few thousand dollars. As he went out to get his book I saw a number on side of heater and called it just to see if anything was under warrenty. The company I called,(this was also the company that installed the heater) told me he doubted what I was being told was true. I asked him if he could come over and he said Yes, at 8pm also.

I let the guy go from Atlas and thanked him for coming but told him if I was going to get a repair I would go with the company that installed it. After repairing heating, replacing motor and cleaning oil filter, I was billed 295.00 from company that installed heater originally. He told me I was absolutely being royally ripped off. I did call the next day to complain about this obvious rip off and they didn't want to hear it.  Do NOT EVER USE or TRUST this company.  It says in their ad they have been around for 100 years.  I doubt that.

Not with current owners anyway.  I also felt I shouldn't of had to pay 89.00 to be lied to. If the gentleman above does get the corporate office I'd love to know about it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Atlas Heating And Cooling. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Atlas Heating And Cooling.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning category for more informed decision or compare Atlas Heating And Cooling to other companies on our site.

Comments

Thank you for voicing your concern with us. We would gladly refund your $89, however to do a true oil cleaning our price is $275 which includes all the necessary parts and oil test.

In "Bottom Line" magazine (which has been around for 35 years) this is the standard price or higher for any oil cleaning. There are many companies that deliver oil and can do it for less because of such.

Obviously we can't install a motor and cleaning for as low as the other company. We apologize for your experience and glad we were able to explain the information above to you.